products are configured to support 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network mode; however some
products do support 5 GHz. The following products support 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi
DB1, Mini Plus, C6P support 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz.
Sports camera S5 Plus support 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz.
Router W3 support dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
All other security cameras support only 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network mode.
There are two method
Method A: online upgrade
1. Use EZVIZ SPORTS App.
2. If there is a new firmware release, then the app will have a notification. You can according to the notification upgrade or not.
Method B: offline upgrade
1. Visit EZVIZ support center (https://service.ezvizlife.com/download ) to download the new firmware.
2. Input the new firmware to SD card.
3. Reboot the action camera, then it automatically upgrade.
4. After upgrade success, camera will reboot again
Note: the new firmware should put in the outermost directory. The camera power should over 50% when upgrade.
Yes. Your EZVIZ product is warranted for a period of one (1) year [two (2) years for EU regions] from the date of purchase.
Click here for more information on EZVIZ's limited warranty.
Usually this problem is the result of the
low speed detected on the Micro SD card. You can change a higher speed SD card
In these situations below history video cannot be played or recovered:
1) Power failure can cause the video playback error;
2) Abnormal recording can also cause video playback error;