1) Go to the root directory of EZVIZ Studio in your PC and find the folder named “config”.
2) Copy the file named “AppConfig.ini” in the folder of “config” to desktop. Open “AppConfig.ini” in desktop
3) Add the following command which highlighted in yellow in “AppConfig.ini” and save before exiting.
4) Copy the “AppConfig.ini” file in desktop to folder of “config” and overlay the old one. Refresh the device page in EZVIZ Studio or reopen the Studio, then you will see the “Advanced”.
5) If you want to hide the “Advanced” setting, please change the command “Show=1” to “Show=0”, then reopen the EZVIZ studio.
Here is for you to login our Web Cloud: https://i.ezvizlife.com/user/userAction!displayUserInfo.action, which only supports IE browser.
If you want to use Chrome, please follow below steps to set it up:
1) Open Chrome browser and go to the Chrome web store;
2) Search "IE tab‘’ tab in Chrome web store and install the "IE tab"
3) After installing, click the icon if "IE tab" at the right top concern (you need to install a plug-in after first time clicking the icon)
4) Then go to the “IE browser”, enter the address in "IE browser address bar", 5 log into your EZVIZ account, you'll be able to use it
You can install the“Video Plugin for Mac” via our support center https://service.ezvizlife.com/download
1) Connect your mobile phone to Wi-Fi or 4G data plan.
2) Download and install the EZVIZ International app by searching for “EZVIZ” in App Store (iOS version) and Google Play Store (Android version).
3) Open the EZVIZ mobile app, register for an EZVIZ user account by tapping “new user registration” or Log into an already existing account.
In 2015, Google Chrome disabled the support for NPAPI on their web browser - EZVIZ devices does not function on web browsers that does not have support for NPAPI.
Internet Explorer 11 and Safari all have support for NPAPI and works with EZVIZ plugin.
There is no limit of the device numbers.
1) Go to the App store on your iPad.
2) Type EZVIZ in the search bar.
3) Change the app type to iPhone only.
4) Click on "GET", download and start enjoying those beautiful moments you love.
The EZVIZ app is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later, Android 4.0 or later.