If you are having problems with EZVIZ device, please send our technical support engineers an email with your problems and key information to include are:
1. Username or email/phone number associated with the EZVIZ account;
2. Product serial numbers;
3. App version and mobile phone model;
4. Issue description;
5. if possible screenshots or short video to explain the problem;
You can always reach us through the below contact information:
APAC (ex. AU&NZ and India)
Australia & New Zealand
CIS & Baltics
Europe (ex. UK & Ireland)
LATAM (ex. Mexico)
UK & Ireland
US & Canada
1) Ensure the phone signal is good.
2) Ensure that this feature has been enabled in the EZVIZ app.
3) Ensure the EZVIZ app is running in background.
4) Ensure the EZVIZ app is not blocked from sending notifications by any anti-virus installed on your mobile phone.
5) Ensure notification for EZVIZ app has been enabled in phone setting.
1) Check the indicator lights on the device; ensure that the device is in configuration mode.
2) Ensure that your router is functional and can go online to the internet and ensure that you do not have multiple devices on your network.
3) If all the troubleshooting techniques listed above doesn’t resolve the problem, please delete the device from the account, reset the device and re-add the device to your account.
You can manually record
the video while in live view mode or playback mode. While in live view or
playback mode > Tap on the record icon to start the manual recording. Once
the recordings have been completed, your video will be saved to “my album” on
your EZVIZ mobile app.
products are configured to support 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network mode; however some
products do support 5 GHz. The following products support 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi
DB1, Mini Plus, C6P support 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz.
Sports camera S5 Plus support 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz.
Router W3 support dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
All other security cameras support only 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network mode.
EZVIZ Security Cameras records video to the SD card, Wi-Fi NVR and cloud simultaneously when enabled. To view videos on the SD card, ensure you have a microSD card installed on the device and ensure you have the SD card initialized (activated). Here is a step by step guide to enable you view your videos stored on the SD card.
1) Log into your EZVIZ app;
Enter your username and password – Tap the login tab to log into your account
2) Tap on the device that you want to view;
From the home page, select the device you want to view from the list of devices on your EZVIZ account.
3) Scroll to the bottom while in live-view mode;
4) From the bottom right corner tap on the Video History icon;
5) From the middle of the screen, tap on the date to open the calendar and select the date you want to preview;
6) Select the date and play the video;
7) Tap/hold down and move left or right to select the time of day you want to playback;
EZVIZ Wi-Fi Camera and security systems enables you capture those moments you never want to lose. However if you want to view the same device from two different mobile devices at the same time, you can achieve that simply by EZVIZ app;
1) Log into the EZVIZ mobile app
2) Select the camera you wish to share > then from the top right corner, tap on the share icon
3) Follow the prompt > input the customer’s valid email/phone number registered with EZVIZ
(Note – You can only share your video with a friend that has an EZVIZ account). Live view is enabled by default, but you can choose to allow the user view the playback and receive alarm notification messages.
4) Click on “OK” to complete the settings
The user will receive the sharing invitation in his account, once the invitation is accepted the user can view the device as well as the original owner of the device.
1) Check the installation
orientation for the MicroSD card. Ensure that you have installed the memory card in
the correct orientation.
2) Refresh the home page to update the device list.
3) Go to check the storage status, if the memory card status displays as “Uninitialized”, tap to initialize it. The status will then change to “Normal”. Then you can start recording any event triggered video in the camera such as motion detection.
Download the PC application, "EZVIZ Studio". Login into
the account, go to device advanced settings, Click “Event-Schedule-Recording
Schedule” and choose all-day recording template.