1) Select “Generate a QR Code” to configure Wi-Fi
2) Input your Wi-Fi password. (The mobile app will reveal the WiFi network that your phone is connected to)
3) Use your camera lens to scan the generated QR code won the screen of your phone. Keep camera lens 5 inches from the QR code, when the indicator on the camera is blinking blue, it means Wi-Fi configuration is successful. Then click “Next” to connect EZVIZ Cloud.
You can also find these settings located in the App settings page:
From the Home page tap on “More” > function settings > Wi-Fi configuration tool.
For devices with AP pairing mode, please ensure that the Wi-Fi password is correct or contact email@example.com or visit our online community @ https://community.ezvizlife.com/hc/en-us
1) Check the frequency band of your router to ensure that it maintains and allows 2.4 GHz mode transmission.
2) Ensure that the mobile phone is on the Wi-Fi network and ensure that the Wi-Fi network is online and functional.
3) Check the network condition:
•Make sure your network has no firewall and no other limit.
•Ensure you do not have too many devices on the network.
•Make sure the router can distribute IP address to your device (DHCP is on), disable the static IP setting.
4) Reset your camera, ensure that the device is in setup/ready mode, then use EZVIZ mobile app for device Wi-Fi configuration.
As different countries have different requirements including legal, cloud service server requirements, we have to tailor the product to better serve our customer.
For more information, visit our community @ https://community.ezvizlife.com/hc/en-us