How to setup Alarm Notification Schedule For Wired Kits using the Web App - FAQ - EZVIZ SupportEZVIZ, support, support center, FAQ, frequently asked question, product support, Smart home, Surveillance, Security, IPC, Security Camera, IP Camera, Security Camera, Action Camera, , Action Camera, NVR, networkRead frequently asked questions about EZVIZ products and service.
EZVIZ Wired Kits have the option of setting a schedule for alarm notification using the Web app – This schedule will determine when you want to receive push notifications and when you want the alerts turned off.
Here is the step by step guide to enable you perform this task
1. Log into your EZVIZ Account from the Web
a) Open a web browser (Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer)
b) Type www.ezvizlife.com
c) Click on cloud sign-in, enter your username/password and log in.
2. Click on the system management menu
Select the device you want to setup
3. Click on the settings tab on the motion detection menu.
Click on the settings tab on notification schedule menu.
4. Click on the on Add time to add a time segment, repeat the process for all the days you want the schedule to operate, from the bottom left corner enable the schedule.
5. Once you have completed the scheduling process, click “Ok” to save the schedule.
Note- You do not have to turn on the main switch for the alarm notification, when the system gets to the time segment set, the alarm notification switch will be enabled and your scheduling with take effect.