How to setup Alarm Notification Schedule For Wired Kits using the Mobile App - FAQ - EZVIZ SupportEZVIZ, support, support center, FAQ, frequently asked question, product support, Smart home, Surveillance, Security, IPC, Security Camera, IP Camera, Security Camera, Action Camera, , Action Camera, NVR, networkRead frequently asked questions about EZVIZ products and service.
EZVIZ Wired kits have the option of setting a schedule for alarm notification – this schedule will determine when you want to receive push notifications and when you want the alerts turned off.
Here is the step by step guide to enable you perform this task
1. Log into your EZVIZ app
a) Enter your username and password – Click the login tab to log into your account
2. Click on the device settings menu
From the home page, select the device you want to view from the list of devices on your EZVIZ account.
3. Click on the camera you want to modify.
4. Scroll to the Alarm Notification Tab and Click on that tab.
Click on the on notification schedule.
5. Click on the on Add time to add a time segment, repeat the process for all the days you want the schedule to operate and use the checkmark on the top right corner to save the schedule.
6. Once you have completed the scheduling process, exit that page and turn on the notification schedule switch.
Note- You do not have to turn on the main switch for the alarm notification, when the system gets to the time segment set, the Alarm notification switch will be enabled and your scheduling with take effect.