How to Upgrade Firmware on your DVR/NVR - FAQ - EZVIZ SupportEZVIZ, support, support center, FAQ, frequently asked question, product support, Smart home, Surveillance, Security, IPC, Security Camera, IP Camera, Security Camera, Action Camera, , Action Camera, NVR, networkRead frequently asked questions about EZVIZ products and service.
1. Log into your DVR/NVR
2. From the top menu, Click on device management
3. From the menu on the left, Click on Advanced Settings
4. Then click on maintenance
5. Select the upgrade tab from the top [make sure the device upgrade box is checked ]
6. Then at the bottom of the screen, Click Upgrade. Follow the instructions and complete the upgrade.
Please Note: Before you start this process, make sure your device is online and added to an EZVIZ account.
The system will check the EZVIZ cloud Servers for any new update to the firmware and proceed with the upgrade process if there is a new upgrade file.